If you want or need to get your home sold, please contact me to set up a meeting. I can provide an accurate market value report, my general marketing plan, and a discussion of your individual real estate needs.
Over the years, I've helped many sellers get homes sold within their desired time frame and price range. Every client has his or her own situation and motivation for selling. I will listen to yours and determine a marketing strategy that will best serve you.
Before I list a property, I make sure I know my seller's expectations and they understand how I plan to market their home or land. We communicate throughout the entire process. It's my mission to put the right plan in action so I can deliver desired results. Finding creative and competitive ways to make my client's home stand out above the rest is a crucial task of which I am very capable.
If you choose to call or meet with me I will give you a realistic plan of action based on the current market and your individual circumstances. If you list your home with me, I will keep you posted every step of the way, from listing to closing.
- I understand that listing a home on MLS and hoping for the best is not a marketing plan!
- I agree that being competitive doesn’t mean dropping the price every week!
- I believe in aggressive marketing and understand the importance of having a dedicated marketing budget.
- First impressions are very important and research has shown that professional photos can help a property sell more quickly and for more money. I hire a photographer (at my expense) who provides 25 professional images for my listings unless the seller prefers a different course of action.
- I believe in lots and lots of communication with my sellers to include frequent updates, showing feedback, and updated market reports.
- I can provide testimonials of many other sellers I’ve helped in the past.