I understand the importance of listening and having lots of communication with my clients. When helping buyers, I make sure I understand exactly what their goals are to ensure they get the desired results. While it’s important for an agent to be able to find the perfect property, it’s also important to be able to negotiate the best deal possible and guide a client through the entire process from inspections to closing. Every buyer has his or her own unique situation and motivation. It’s important for an agent to respect that and help accordingly. I do and I will.
- If someone tells me they are ‘just looking’, I respect that. Some may want to use the tools on my website to perform their own searches. I don’t mind sending listings and answering general questions about the market or a specific property.
- I can provide real time listings as soon as they hit the market and price changes as soon as they occur.
- I work with first time buyers as well as experienced home buyers. I listen and give my buyers the information they need to make informed decisions.
- I understand who I am working for. I make sure my customers and clients understand it as well. If you are my buyer client, it doesn’t just mean I get you to sign a buyer’s agency contract so you can’t work with anyone else. It means that if we choose to work together exclusively, I owe you a level of services and duties that far exceed customer level services. This higher level of services comes at no cost to you as a buyer. I can help with any property listed, not just my own. Feel free to contact me for a full explanation.
- Especially in the current market, it’s very important for a buyer to view a home ASAP. Though I allot blocks of time in my schedule strictly for showing property, sometimes I can’t personally accommodate a showing, especially on very short notice. I have a licensed assistant and a list of experienced associates who are able to assist me in showing property right away. This helps ensure my buyers don’t miss out on an opportunity due to a scheduling conflict.
- I can recommend trusted professionals such as inspectors, surveyors, lenders, attorneys, and contractors.
- Smooth transactions are wonderful and I have plenty of those, but I have been very successful at negotiating price and repairs when necessary. I’ve also proven to be level headed and capable of finding satisfactory resolutions when an unforeseen problem or issue arises.